We specialise in 3D laser scanning.
An industry leader in technology, JBD Group developed a 3D system to take the risk out of renovations and extensions. It offers the latest in 3D technologies to site-measure existing structures inside and out.
“Ask us how our 3D laser scanning system can save you an average of 5:1 on costs for redesign, rework, rigging and site time.”
What can we do for you?
JBD Group’s expertise gives you an accurate point cloud to model a new or retro-fitted structure. It can capture the interior and exterior of your structures and create a precise 3D model. We can also generate 2D as-built design drawings, surface contours and much more.
Our technology can also be used for reverse engineering, creating:
- As-constructed BIMs (Building Information Models) for existing projects
- As-constructed models, once the project is complete.
How does it work?
The end-to-end 3D workflow:
1. Conduct a 3D laser scan of the existing site
2. Create a 3D model of the new structure, and
3. Provide a 3D laser setout of all new fixings and associated works.
The benefits of laser scanning:
- Unparalleled speed and accuracy
- Reduces cost, time and risk
- Accurate site information can be accessed 24/7
- Clashes with existing structures are minimised
- Virtually no COS (Check On Site) dimensions are required
- Point clouds of visible structures confirm slab falls or out of plumb walls.
We can remove the guess work and reduce errors, delays and waste.
Our proven track-record in laser scanning makes JBD the reliable choice for your BIM needs. Let us work with your design and construction team to take your project from design planning to construction, correct, the first time.
Contact our office or email firstname.lastname@example.org now for a quick obligation-free discussion.